Maintenance & Small Works
Our Maintenance Department was formed in 1995 as a direct response to requests for on-going assistance with the maintenance of our installations.
This valuable service ensures that all of the Mechanical and Electrical services installed by our onsite installation teams continue to operate effectively.
Diverse in their abilities the Maintenance Department also undertake everything from small works, to installations and refurbishments, currently manage in excess of £500,000 worth of reactive maintenance contracts for key clients in both the private and public sectors.
A selection of services our Maintenance Department can provide include:
- Service Maintenance Contracts
- Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificates
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Periodic Inspection and Testing
- Breakdown Services
- Commercial Industrial Heating Installations (Gas & Oil Fired)
- Domestic Heating Installations (Gas & Oil Fired)
- Boiler Services
- Plumbing and Sanitary Installations and Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation and Maintenance
- Extract Ducting Systems
- Commercial Industrial Electrical Installations
- Emergency Lighting Maintenance
- Fire Alarm Maintenance
- Lightning Protection Installation and Maintenance