Maintenance & Small Works
Our Maintenance Department was formed in 1995 as a direct response to requests for on-going assistance with the maintenance of our installations.
This valuable service ensures that all of the Mechanical and Electrical services installed by our onsite installation teams continue to operate effectively.
Diverse in their abilities the Maintenance Department also undertake everything from small works, to installations and refurbishments and currently manage in excess of £500,000 worth of reactive maintenance contracts for key clients in both the private and public sectors.
A selection of services our Maintenance Department can provide include:
- Service Maintenance Contracts
- Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificates
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Periodic Inspection and Testing
- Breakdown Services
- Commercial Industrial Heating Installations (Gas & Oil Fired)
- Domestic Heating Installations (Gas & Oil Fired)
- Boiler Services
- Plumbing and Sanitary Installations and Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installation and Maintenance
- Extract Ducting Systems
- Commercial Industrial Electrical Installations
- Emergency Lighting Maintenance
- Fire Alarm Maintenance
- Lightning Protection Installation and Maintenance
Our dedicated team are on hand Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm to offer advice and support, we also offer an emergency ‘Out of Hours’ service to give our clients peace of mind 24 hours a day.
Amtech Service Manager is specifically designed to manage every aspect of service work including planned preventative maintenance, reactive and call out jobs and quoted works. It is a powerful, fully comprehensive Service Management software, for managing every aspect of our service department. Service Manager helps us to handle all types of contracts, tracking servicing frequencies of each item of plant so we can devise the most cost-effective schedules.
- Enables increased productivity for all types of M&E service and maintenance
- Allows us to plan maintenance calls and allocate staff easily
- Allows us to maximise staff efficiency when booking call out and quoted jobs
- Give us the exact location of each engineer using GPS technology
- Sets automatic reminders for chargeable work and when to submit invoices
- Tracks the costs and revenue for each contract, right down to site and visit level